Friday, July 24, 2009

Thing 4: More Flickr




I experimented with all the Flickr Mashups. Some seemed easier and more user friendly than others. Spell with Flickr and Captioner were to the point and self-explanatory. Big Huge Labs on the other hand was much more involved since there were various tools to choose from. I used Flappr to search for “Grand Canyon” which resulted in 3,277 images. Colr Pickr was…. colorful. I never fully got the hang of FlickrFling and Retrievr. Flickr Sudoku seems fun…especially for anyone who likes to play Sudoku.

I used Spell with Flickr to spell “Library” for my blog posting. I kept getting error messages when I tried to post it even after following the instructions about copying the code. My next attempt was to try to post one letter. As you can see above, I was able to post the letter "R" by saving it as an image and then embedding the image into my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment